In the digital age, your community is spread across a range of online spaces, from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok to LinkedIn and Pinterest. A community manager’s job is to engage on behalf of the brand, answer questions and facilitate positive conversations. Our community management packages offer you the following:
- A dedicated account manager who will answer all your queries and be your point of contact.
- A monthly analytics report detailing how your posts performed and how many new followers you got. This report will include a range of helpful insights that will help to enhance your social media presence.
- If you opt for the standard or premium social media package, the Adopstar team will hold a monthly team strategy session where we discuss ideas on how social media can work even better for your brand.
- Depending on the package you choose, we’ll respond to all social media queries that come in across all your platforms either daily, in four hours or two hours (Monday to Friday). Unless we need your input to answer a question or approve a content plan, this will all happen in the background without you having to give it a second thought.
On a monthly basis, we’ll take care of content creation and design for all your social media. The number of social media posts that you get per week will depend on the package that you take.
All packages include boosting of posts and paid ads, although the actual ad spend is excluded. Having our team of community managers working on your brand has numerous benefits:
- Your customers will get feedback by means of a real conversation without needing to phone a call centre.
- Your community managers can use this platform to increase awareness of your products and services.
- You can gain insight into what your customers expect and adapt your product or service offering accordingly.
- You can build a sense of brand loyalty.
- You can provide your target market with added value through ideas, tips and inspirational content.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Social media advertising involves using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok to show branded content to would-be customers. Thanks to demographic filtering, you can target a specific group and have your advert show up where it will have the most impact. Here are three of the reasons why businesses rely on social media advertising:
- With the help of social media advertising, you can have consistent sales coming in from the day your website goes live.
- The variety of social media out there creates a perfect platform to target every demographic. If you’re targeting teens, TikTok may be the place to be. If you’re targeting their parents, your adverts are likely to need to be on Facebook.
- Varying forms of social media adverts enable you to achieve many goals, from building brand awareness and increasing engagement to driving foot traffic into offline stores.
Trust our team to put our wealth of experience to work in creating, posting and managing your social media adverts. We'll take care of everything from planning and copy to design and hashtag research. Page setups, page audits and influencer marketing are all part of our package.
Want to find out more?Get in touch with us
Social media is full of hashtags, but if they are badly used, overused or incorrectly used, they’re not going to do your business any good. Hashtags are about finding information around a specific theme or topic and using them right takes time, care and research. Enter #Adopstar. We’ll do extensive research and put together a comprehensive list of relevant and popular hashtags applicable to your business. This list will include both general terms and specific words that you can add to your social posts when you need to.
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE SETUP
Let our team of social media specialists take care of setting up your social media accounts and pages. As part of the package, we’ll upload correctly sized profile images and cover photos, as well as descriptions and all relevant page information.
Want to know how you’re doing on social media? We offer a thorough analysis of your business’s social media platforms, posts and setup. We’ll provide detailed feedback on the data that we obtain and recommendations for how you can improve. We’ll also let you know if there are any new platforms that you should consider including in your campaigns.
As the old saying goes, time spent in reconnaissance is seldom time wasted, and it’s important to know what your competitors are doing on social media. Our social competitor analysis involves comparing your brand’s social media presence to that of four of your most significant competitors. We’ll provide insights, recommendations and tips for creating and building strategic advantages.
"Here are some testimonials from our clients:"
Stu King, Cullompton RFC
For Razzfest 22 we got together with Adopstar to manage the social media planning and content. The aim being to promote the event with a view to maximising ticket sales. They were great to work with and played a large part in the success of Razzfest 22 and look forward to Razzfest 24.
Adopstar created and ran our 2022 Facebook ad campaign which was a huge success. Claire and Xavier were professional, knowledgeable and supportive and I would highly recommend them.
Adopstar updated our GWC10k logo and designed all the various elements for the event and arranged for these to be printed. Fantastic job and so easy to work with, despite the tight turnaround times. Highly recommend.